Starting from January 10, access to the facility is allowed only to people with a Covid-19 green certificate (got by vaccination or recovery from SARS-COV- 2).
Exemptions: for children under 12 years and for those who are exempted from the vaccination campaign (medical certification required).
ENTRY PROCEDURES FROM FEBRUARY 1
If you are entering Italy from February 1 onwards (until March 15, 2022) from a List C country with no stay or transit in any other countries of different Lists, you may enter Italy providing:
- Passenger Locator Form (or dPLF), either digital or in paper format
- EU Digital Covid Certificate attesting one of the following:
- that you have completed a vaccination cycle with an EMA authorised vaccine (or equivalent certificate)
- that you have fully recovered from COVID-19
- the negative result of a molecular or antigenic test
With reference to validity of EU Digital Covid Certificate issued upon completing a full vaccination cycle, kindly note that for the sole purpose of entering Italy, such certificates continue to hold the validity established under EU Regulations (9 months).
ACCESS TO SKI LIFTS
From 10 January 2022, access to all ski lifts (both open and with closed vehicles), under 12years exempt, will be allowed only to vaccinated or Covid-19 recovered persons. Additionally, on cable cars, gondolas and chairlifts with canopy the FFP2 mask is mandatory from the age of 6 and the capacity will be reduced to 80 %.